A Full Groom consists of everything in a Bath & Sanitary plus the haircut to best suit the breed/your preferences.
Included are the following:
- Bath with all natural shampoo appropriate for individual pet
- Anal glands expressed
- All natural conditioner if appropriate or requested
- Hand blow dry with a no heat dryer
- Ears cleaned with herbal infused all natural cleanser
- Paw pads trimmed
- Nails cut & filed
- Sanitary area trimmed if necessary
- Neaten hair around feet
- Trim eye area to brighten eyes
- Trim visor (eyebrows) back away from eyes
- Haircut specific to breed or your preference
Medium & Long Haired Dogs Only
Medium & Long haired dogs are breeds such as Yorkshire Terriers, Shih-Tzus, Pekingese, Poodles of any size & their mixes, Spaniels (Cockers, Springers, Boykins), Golden Retrievers, Australian Shepherds, Collies, Great Pyrenees, Bernese Mountain Dogs, etc. Any dog with hair that ruffles when rubbed backwards or continues to grow if left unclipped. * We will NOT shave down a short haired dog unless deemed medically necessary with verifiable paperwork from a veterinarian or medical doctor.
Prices Start at:
Small, up to 25 lbs, $45
Medium, 26 - 45 lbs, $55
Medium-Large, 46 - 65 lbs, $70
Large, 66 - 85 lbs, $90
We are no longer accepting dogs over 85 lbs
* Please note all prices listed are approximations and could be more or less than this for your specific pet. Each dog is an individual and will have its own individual price based on your grooming preferences and your pet's temperament. Pricing can change from one visit to another based on your pet's coat condition, amount of grooming completed at home (brushing!), fleas/ticks, matting, temperament changes, etc.